Building a 21st Century
Dayton for Every resident
Building a 21st century city requires leadership that actively responds to residents’ interests and connects individuals, neighborhoods, businesses, and government to balance economic opportunity and improve quality of life.
Support Our Movement!
For Dayton City commission
Shenise is a strong, independent voice for ALL. She is an authentic leader who will represent the issues and concerns of residents by advocating, creating, and implementing responsive policy. Vote for Shenise, and together let’s transform our communities block by block!
REBUILD HEALTHY NEIGHBORHOODS
- Support organizations that help eliminate food insecurity
- Promote initiatives that benefit physical and mental health
- Propose a minor offense expungement program
- Engage with youth, adults, and seniors to learn concerns and respond with effective policy
- Fight proactively against crime
improve BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Eliminate barriers to capital, resources, and other development needs
- Restructure policies that positively impact one community at the expense of another
- Usher clear, consistent communication between government and residents
- Increase the capacity of neighborhoods and community organizations
always put the RESIDENTS FIRST
- Work closely with diversely talented residents
- Create opportunities for students and professionals to expand their skills and capacity
- Partner with organizations that develop talent
- Be accessible to residents, transparent about operations, and accountable in decision making