TODAY is Election Day!
Here’s how to vote:
Find your polling place here:
Tuesday, November 2nd from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm.
Bring one of the following
- Photo ID: Any document issued by the U.S. government or the State of Ohio that includes ALL of the following:
- An expiration date that has not passed;
- A photo
- Military ID
- Print out of Utility Bill with name and address: A utility bill such as water, sewer, electric, heating, cable, internet, telephone and cellular telephone services.
- Print out of Bank Statement with name and address:
- Government Check with name and address: A government check includes, but is not limited to, a paycheck, check stub or receipt provided for direct deposit of funds issued by any level of government
- Paycheck, Check stub or direct deposit receipt with name and address
- Other Government Document with name and address